Breaking Down Barriers: Demystifying Data Science/DA/AI for Non-Technical Audience
Are you curious about what Data Science, Data Analytics, AI/ML is, but find the technical jargon confusing? This webinar is designed to demystify data science for non-technical audiences.
This webinar is designed for individuals who are interested in learning about DA/AI/ML/Data science but do not have a technical background. No prior knowledge of Data Science is required. By the end of the webinar, attendees will have a solid understanding of the basics of data science, the history of data science, the data science project lifecycle and its applications.
Join Free Webinar
March 24th [8.30 PM - 11.00PM]
Still Confused? Drop your Details
Speak with our Career Coach & Get Clear Guidance on your Data Science Interviews
About Mentor - Kanth
AI CoE | Author | Deep Learning | Tensorflow | Computer Vision | Hyperautomation | NLU | Intelligent Automation | Spark | Scala | MLOps | Data Engineering | International Trainer | 50+ FDP Programs for Faculty | Training across 500+ Colleges | 15000+ Careers Transformed | DevOps | Power BI | DSA | MySQL | PL-SQL | Tableau | Python | Julia | AWS | Azure
Kanth is an AI CoE and Six Sigma Certified. He is an AI Consultant for companies like Nokia, EY, Cognizant, BMW, DU Telecom etc. Kanth delivered AI Solutions using AI Software Stack
- Kanth had experience in delivering customizing trainings on Statistics, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Delivered Trainings Across Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan etc.
- Helped various organisations to implement AI using AI Software Stack & made them to achieve tremendous financial gains
- Experience in Delivering 100+ trainings for working Data Scientists and AI Engineers to Upskill them for Future Projects.
- Experience in delivering 50+ PMP Programs, ITIL Programs, Agile Programs, etc
Working in Below Companies
We bridge the gap between Companies and Learners with our #BuildExperience Programs